Thursday 17 March 2016

MY SWIFLET FARM



MY QUEST

In this unpredictable era of globalization, it is hard for me take which path is ultimately benefits me as a person and family.
Which is path that can improve our living standard. God has given me an opportunity to take on a building full of vision and hope with the righteous intention to help other. It is our own swiflet farm.



FAMILY ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Our swiftlet farm that need to be sustain it all the time of its performance.



Acknowledge that this field is not as easy as it was. It takes lots of sacrifices in term of time, financial and efforts but, with of hope, efforts and mercy of God. 

Things will be made easy as time to time passes. 



Indeed, I alongside with my family are in a “quest” in this field to face the uncompromising era of this world.



No comments:

Post a Comment